keskiviikko 21. lokakuuta 2015

WHO WE ARE? - Part 1: Navid




Title: Project Manager
Educational Background: B.Sc. in Industrial Engineering, M.Sc. in Business & Technology
Professional Background: My main area of interest is business development in particular product development. I have been working in this field as product developer and project manager in the last two years.
Why Online Fitting Room?

Well I have two main reasons to participate in this project. I have had difficulties buying clothes online. Only thinking about the fact that you need to wait few days to few weeks to get your clothes and then the piece of clothing is not going to fit you, make me reluctant to do online clothes shopping. When I saw online fitting room project on Demola website, I got very excited. Finally, I can be part of a team to make something amazing which is going to put an end to online clothes shopping misery. Moreover, when I was working, I was mainly involved in product development of physical products. Being part of a mobile application development project could be a great opportunity for me to work in a totally different area of product development and gain invaluable experience.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti